There is no service fee for the Return to Work program. A partnership is developed between the client and the Return to Work employment counsellor to develop a strength-based, goal oriented, individualized work plan directed by the client. We help clients prepare for, access and keep competitive employment. Continued support is provided based on the individual’s needs to achieve their work goals and maintain employment.
Anyone who is between the ages of 19-64, looking to become job-ready, and either unemployed or underemployed (working less than 20 hours per week) is eligible for the program.
What are the benefits?
- Individualized attention is provided to help clients achieve and maintain their employment goals with on-going support
- We provide a variety of helpful services, such as:
- Recognizing skills
- Creating a resume
- Creating and submitting job applications
- Matching skills and interests to the current job market
- Preparing for interviews
- Providing continued support even when employment goals are reached
- Job coaching, advocacy, mentoring, building work-related self-esteem
- We keep in contact during the early months in a job to ensure all is going well
Contact our office at (613) 969-8874 to set up an appointment to talk with an employment counsellor to ensure the program suits your needs.